This is a half day, on-site course aimed at non-technical C-suite executives and department leaders.
In it, up to 6 attendees will learn about
- What the term ’embedded computing’ means
- The growth rate of embedded devices
- What these devices are capable of doing
- A case study of the Arduino and Raspberry Pi including physical demonstrations
- Who can program these devices
- Using AI and Deep Learning on Embedded Devices
- Applications for different industries with examples
The course is taught by embedded hardware pioneer Mat Fordy (BEng Electronic Engineering) – Founder of CoolComponents.co.uk, and one of the first people to sell Arduino and Raspberry Pi in the UK.
The course is offered to UK companies inside of London’s M25, but other locations will be considered – please contact us.